Friday, December 9, 2011

Want To Know What I Learned?

It is really mind blowing with all the things there is to learn.  The other night I learned that this:


is not the same as this:

They do look similiar though, don't you think?

Okay, maybe not, but they both have fur. 

Mama put the glove on her hand and I started gently biting it like I do a stuffie.  It didn't squeak, but she started laughing.  The more I bit it, the more she laughed so it was somewhat like a squeaky toy.  She laughed so hard that she bent over and Daddy had to tell me to stop.  Mama said she almost wet her pants. YIKES!  My stuffies never wet their pants.  I would have felt bad if I made her spring a leak.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Constantly Learning New Things
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...