Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One Bed Is Gone!

It happened!  One of our beds has been put in storage in the basement of the motor home.  How rude!  Mama has been re-organizing and purging.  She took the divider out of the dinette bed and then she put our bed in storage.  She said "Kids, look at how much room you have now! Doesn't it look nice?"  We hate when she messes with our stuff.  Actually, we didn't use that bed much anyway and we rarely get on the dinette bed at the same time so that is why she took the divider out  We do get up there when the "Shark" comes out.  That is our vacuum.  We HATE the vacuum. Scout jumps from couch to couch.  We still have the bed on the floor, for now, and we both want that one. It is prime real estate, you know.

I have my own twin sized bed now, but I prefer the couch or the bed on the floor.

"It's my turn for the floor bed, Scout"

"I have squatter rights, Joey!"
The cactus or cacti, whatever it is called, has finally bloomed.  We thought the flowers would be red.  Is anyone else surprised?
Here is another one.  Bees were all over the flowers on this one.
The tent campers are still here.  It rained this morning, so that probably woke them up.  It looks like new people were supposed to show up last night because an envelop is on the office door with their name and site number.  They haven't arrived yet.  They are supposed to be one site over from us.  Yep, more people watching for us.  BOL!

Scout did some posing for the camera this morning.  She is such a ham!




That is about all the news from here.  Mama will work on more organizing next week.  She needs to buy more of those space bags for clothes.  She wants to organize the space underneath the dinette bed.  The bench seats are actually storage areas and right now it is stuffed full of coats, sweatshirts and dog toys.  She hopes she will have more space with the space bags.  When we go home for a visit, she wants to pick up her sewing machine and she hopes it will fit in that area.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Told He Should Be Happy With A Twin Sized Bed

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe she stole your bed! The nerve! Still, it does look like you still have some pretty cushy digs... I hope she doesn't get too crazy next week with all your stuff!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read the title of this post I thought, "Noooo, daddy got the bed." Poor daddy. I blamed him and it was momma, but at least it's only in storage. Whew! Scout is quite the glamour puss. Beautiful pictures, Scout. You'll have to tell us all about the new neighbors. Lovely pictures of the cactus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    I'd be in trouble if they took one of my beds 'cause I'm not allowed up on furniture, or anything else for that matter. Of course there is only one of me! But I'd still complain! LOUDLY!!!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bed is gone?!! I'm only one dog and I have two beds, well three if you count the bed that I let my MOM share with me. That cactus is so very cool. And yes I was very surprised.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, I think you are protesting too much!

    I see that you are able to rule the roose from the dinette bed and when you figure that out, Scout will be pulling tricks to get you off!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have lots more space now to relax. Aww the pics of Scout are so lovely, she is a pretty girl.
    Bet your mom is looking forward to having her sewing machine back!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for rain! And hooray for pretty Joey and Scout photos! I love the flowering cactus, too.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...