Tuesday, July 1, 2014

We Are On The Move


We received a few more photos of Queen Scout that we Mama wanted to share. The photos were taken by Michelle Day.

I think she is sticking her tongue out at everyone.  BOL

The coloring on this one is really nice.  Oops, did I say that?
We have more to say about Heart of America, but we are too tired to write about it right now.  Why are we tired?  We have been on the road since Sunday.  That's right, we have been on the road for the past three days.  We have about six more hours to go tomorrow.  Any guesses on where we are headed? Okay, we will give a clue or two. We haven't been there and we are no longer in the central time zone. BOL!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is On The Move Again

5 comments:

  1. Well, that's not really much of a clue. Scout, you look fabulous!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I saw you asking about a good way to watermark pictures. I don't know if you're using a laptop or an iPad. If you're using an iPad, iWatermark is really nice!

      Bunny's mom

      Delete
    2. My clues are usually too good. LOL No, I don't have an iPad. I use Picasa, but I liked the way Michelle's watermark was in the middle. She manually puts it there.

      Delete
  2. I think you're heading to see me! I'm in western New Mexico and it's in the Mountain time zone!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...