Sunday, October 12, 2008

Clearing Out The Closet

Why is it when I'm sick I think of a hundred things I want to do when I'm well and when I'm well, I don't feel like doing them? The same thing happens when I'm on vacation... I think of all the things I want to do when I return home.

My list of things to do is not exciting. I should exercise, eat better, clean the house, clean out the closets, etc.

My goal for today was to clean out a back closet and donate everything to Good Will. I ended up with 15 Old Navy t-shirts, 4 sweaters, 2 shirts and 1 pair of pants. I'm sure there are more things that I should donate, but I can't bring myself to do it yet. 15 Old Navy t-shirts? Yep, you should see all that I have left. I have been collecting Old Navy t-shirts since 1999. Each year, I buy myself and my husband about 5 t-shirts each. It's my summer wardrobe. I figure you can't beat the price at $5 each.

I also decided to donate a Winnie The Pooh and also an Eeyore t-shirt. I've decided that I'm too old to wear them. It's a very sad day for me, but I have to accept that I am now in my 40's. I hope that the shirts go to someone who will really enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...