Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting Ready To Meet Santa


I'm going to meet Santa this coming Sunday and get my picture taken with him.  I've never met the guy before.  Yesterday, Mama spruced up a collar for me to wear.  It was Jack's.  She added some sparkling things to it. When I'm out in the sunlight, I really sparkle.  I want to make a good impression because I've heard that he brings presents!

She made Scout a brand new collar.  She bought the material last year, but didn't have time to use it because they busy moving.  Mama was all excited about the collar and said it was cute.  Daddy said that Scout doesn't do "cute" and Scout agreed. 

Mama did photo sessions with us.  I think I look pretty good.

Thank you to everyone for their comments about my leg.  Mama and I were encouraged after reading them.  I did better walking yesterday.  I think it will just take time to build up my muscles.  We thought since I was doing so well with the bandage that I would do fine without it, but it's like starting over.  I think I'm already showing improvement, so we will just keep doing what we are doing.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Going To Meet Santa Soon!

6 comments:

  1. SANTA!!!!!!! Oh, Joey, make a good impression on him! He does bring good stuff. Although last year when I met him, it didn't go so well. I might have to post about it again!

    I LOVE Scout's collar! I sure hope she likes it, because I'm drooling over it!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collars! Definitely a successful photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New collars to wear when you go to see Santa and have pics taken! How lucky you are. AND you both look wonderful in them. Wonder if we can convince M to make us some or something.....
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute collars. My dogs are modeling their gingerbread men and candy cane collars as well. Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I think you guys look awesome. No doubt you will both be Santa's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa will bring you a strong spirit to walk better and better, not just sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...