Sunday, November 20, 2011

We Saw Santa!


That's right, I asked the big guy if he could bring Joey a clue because he is totally clueless.  Just look at him!  I probably would have let it go except this morning he stepped on me.  I was laying on the floor and he was busy looking everywhere but where his feet were and he stepped on me.  Mom warned him to be careful, but he did it anyway.  Mama says that he has ADD.  His attention span is about 3 seconds.

Anyway, Santa said he didn't know if he could bring Joey a clue, but he would try. 

Scout
The Greyhound Whose Brother Is Really Clueless

7 comments:

  1. I think what you need is more fur. You must get cold and Santa has plenty to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! Oh Scout, I feel your pain! Morgan is the same way. I will hope very hard for your wish to come true!

    Don't tell Joey I laughed or said that, though, okay?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stanzie wants to order some clues for Wyatt too. Does Santa have any left?

    Wyatt's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clue or no clue, you two take an awful cute Santa picture together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout, that is hysterical - you are such a funny girl. You both look good with Santa but I love how you are whispering to Santa - you knew exactly what to so. Poor Joey, he needs some more lessons, right, Scout? Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwa ha ha ha ha!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahahaha!!! you're too funny, scout :D. joey definitely sounds like trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...