Friday, November 25, 2011

Have You Tried This Thing Called Whipped Cream?

Grandma and Grandpa brought dessert over last night and while we didn't have any pie, we had this thing called whipped cream.  It comes in a can and makes a whoosh noise.  Scout was scared of it, but I wasn't.







If you are wondering, we really didn't have much.  Daddy was in control of it and he only gave us a little bit each time and Mama took a few pictures with each squirt. 

Grandma and Grandpa watched a few of my races that are online.  They cheered when I won.  They saw the one that ended my career. They were amazed that I finished the race.  I came in last, but I finished.

We are headed out to the park today.  The rest of the weekend is supposed to be cold and rainy.  Today, it will be near 70 and sunny, so we are going to enjoy the weather!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Likes The Long Thanksgiving Weekend

7 comments:

  1. I've not tried that squeezy cream stuff. It looks good.

    I must get the folks to put it on my next shopping list.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking whipping cream must have been a pretty magical experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooo! I love whipped cream! Joey, it is even better when you eat it on top of a little pie!

    Now I'm curious to see your races!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- What a treat for two happy, thankful dogs! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't believe you got whipped cream right out of the can. We get to try some when Mom has it, but she won't let us eat it out of the can. She puts a little on a spoon or dish for us, and lets us eat it that way. It is yummy isn't it.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got to enjoy the whipped cream...life is always better with it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it too much to share!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...