Friday, November 25, 2011

Have You Tried This Thing Called Whipped Cream?

Grandma and Grandpa brought dessert over last night and while we didn't have any pie, we had this thing called whipped cream.  It comes in a can and makes a whoosh noise.  Scout was scared of it, but I wasn't.







If you are wondering, we really didn't have much.  Daddy was in control of it and he only gave us a little bit each time and Mama took a few pictures with each squirt. 

Grandma and Grandpa watched a few of my races that are online.  They cheered when I won.  They saw the one that ended my career. They were amazed that I finished the race.  I came in last, but I finished.

We are headed out to the park today.  The rest of the weekend is supposed to be cold and rainy.  Today, it will be near 70 and sunny, so we are going to enjoy the weather!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Likes The Long Thanksgiving Weekend
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...