Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We Just Can't Be Wordless On Wednesdays

It's true, we have only been wordless a few times on Wednesdays. We just can't do it very well. LOL

Like my tongue?
 Last night, Mama got her haircut. She said she spent the entire time telling the stylist about our HUGE adventure. The stylist said it sounded like so much fun and Mama told her it was. Mama stopped at the pet store and bought us some treats. Dad's plan of giving us the pet food samples from the dog show as treats didn't go over well with us. It kind of upset our tummies, so Mama bought us some real treats. Mama went to the local grocery store and found a treasure. She found Diet Code Red Mountain Dew. She has not been able to find it since we left home. Mama is happy.

We were asked if Mama is a restaurant reviewer? Mama wishes she was. She always reads the Urbanspoon reviews before she tries a restaurant and decided to start contributing since she likes to talk about the food she tries. Her blog reviews are being put on the site as well as her photos and comments.  She wonders if she should start a blog that only has restaurant reviews.  I told her to go for it, but she is still thinking.



Dad was given a bag full of home grown tomatoes yesterday at work. Mama took some to our neighbors this morning. They said they will make salsa with them.  Wow!  Mama is just going to eat ours.  LOL

Scout and I have been visiting the dog park here. There are always so many new smells there. We have been meeting a lot of new people here. I am even asking people to pet me now. I never really cared if people petted me before, but now I love it.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Living In A Campground Is Fun

8 comments:

  1. You look knackered mate! Now I have to ask what Red Mountain Dew Coke is?!! My Mum loves doing food and accommodation reviews too.. she's always on trip advisor when we've been anywhere! She thinks a review blog would be great! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all,

    Just catchin' up on your adventures. Hope y'all aren't still up there when it turns into winter...it gets COLD.

    My Humans have been around the Great Lakes in the winter and finally my Human mom told my Papa that she wanted to go home to the southland or as far south as they could go and still earn a living.

    They've never been north again, not even to visit.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all,

    Just catchin' up on your adventures. Hope y'all aren't still up there when it turns into winter...it gets COLD.

    My Humans have been around the Great Lakes in the winter and finally my Human mom told my Papa that she wanted to go home to the southland or as far south as they could go and still earn a living.

    They've never been north again, not even to visit.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your restaurant reviews too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, that's a lot of tongue. Well done. I sure do enjoy your reviews and isn't it nice that Joey is so supportive. He is such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tongue

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like all that petting was exhausting!

    I think your mama definitely needs a restaurant review blog!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe...does that carpet taste yummy!?

    ~Mason

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...