Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Traded In My Cast....

for a bandage.   Bummer!  I have to wear it for probably three weeks.  I go in to get it changed on Halloween evening.  I think I will wear my pirate hat and see if they will give me some treats. 

I'm supposed to walk five minutes a day, twice a day as my physical therapy.   My leg is all healed.  The doc said that he doesn't take a dog from a hard cast to nothing.  He said I need to build my muscles up again.  I didn't think I would be allowed to start running, but I hoped I would come home with a naked leg.  The good thing is that I'm healed and my sores are healed.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Exchanged His Cast For A Bandage
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...