Thursday, October 6, 2011

Is Nothing Private?

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Joey. I cannot believe that Scout told you about my gas problem. It's not my fault. It's that medicine. :::sigh::: Scout even emailed Grandma about it yesterday. Well, I have good news. My problem has improved and it's not nearly as bad as it was previously. Mama even said it's not that bad any more.

I have other good news. My sores are looking much better. Mama is very happy about that. She still thinks I will need to stay quiet next week, but at least my foot is healing.

Yesterday, the big brown truck pulled in our driveway and left us a surprise. It was a box from Best Bully's Sticks. Yummy! Mama ordered us some big bully sticks along with some curly bully sticks. Scout and I chewed and chewed and chewed last night. It's a fun way to spend the evening. We are already chewing again this morning. The bully sticks were big when we started on them. Mama said she might order us elk antlers the next time. That sounds interesting.




Joey
The Greyhound Who Thinks Some Things Should Be Left Private, Scout

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for bully sticks! Glad to hear that your sores are getting better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bully sticks make me sick sometimes, so Mom is pretty careful about me having them. I hope you don't get worse gas from those! Scout might drag your crate outside!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Joey. Sometimes Zephyr and Astro have gas that is so bad even they get up and leave the room. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...