Saturday, October 22, 2011

The View From Our House

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Scout.  I know it's been a long time since I've been at the keyboard.  Joey is busy getting ready for his vet visit, so I thought I would share a few photos with you.

We have beautiful sunsets here.  We couldn't see the sunsets at our old house because we had woods all around us.   We have a big field across the road from us and a pretty good view for the sunsets.  Here are photos from last night.




Joey did a little posing last night.  Hopefully these are the last photos of him wearing his cast.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Ready To Play With Joey!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunset. I hope you are getting ready to show Joey how to play Scout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    Hope Joey has his cast off!

    Love the silhouette of the cows! Oh the sunset is spectacular too!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos of the sunset. Scout, nice to hear from you and I am hoping that Joey is cast-free very soon and can play and run, as much as the doctor says is okay and mama's heart can stand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful sunsets! I have my paws crossed that Joey gets his cast off today and you guys can have lots of fun together, soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes we hope those are the last of the cast photos

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are quite gymnastic moves with a cast there, Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mama sure does take some great photos - I love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...