Saturday, October 22, 2011

The View From Our House

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Scout.  I know it's been a long time since I've been at the keyboard.  Joey is busy getting ready for his vet visit, so I thought I would share a few photos with you.

We have beautiful sunsets here.  We couldn't see the sunsets at our old house because we had woods all around us.   We have a big field across the road from us and a pretty good view for the sunsets.  Here are photos from last night.




Joey did a little posing last night.  Hopefully these are the last photos of him wearing his cast.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Ready To Play With Joey!
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...