Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ouch!

It's me, Jooeey! It's not me saying OUCH, even though I look bad in the above picture, it's Mama. I kicked Mama in the nose. Why? I kicked her because she was sniffing my foot. I know, she is nuts! I didn't kick her with my cast, so she lucked out there, but it still hurt her nose. I have a good kick. She said she was sniffing my foot because she thought she smelled something and wanted to be sure it wasn't my cast. Apparently, if my cast smells, that is bad. I'm glad that I only have a few more days of this silly cast because it sure causes a lot of trouble.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is A Good Kicker

7 comments:

  1. Ouch does she have a black eye now?

    Stop of by for a visit!
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mums do weird stuff that they say is in our best interests.

    I'm sure they mean well.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be good to the momma. She is checking to make sure you don't have an infection going on in there! But it is a good thing you didn't use your cast. Try explaining that one to the ER doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey- you do look like a cartoon of someone who is knocked out. You just need Xs for eyes and stars around your head. Are you pretending to be your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey,

    Sometimes moms can do silly things. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee! Are you planning on a new career as a football kicker? Humans are weird, that's for sure!

    Bunny

    P.S. I have a code from Shutterfly for 25 free cards if you want it. I know it must be hard for your mama to think about new cards after she really liked last year's. Some of them you can do with two pictures, so you wouldn't have to pose with Scout! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe your poor sweet Mommy!! Hope she is ok. Those silly humans :)
    We are so glad you are getting your cast off soon!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...