Saturday, October 8, 2011

One More Sleep

Well, it's one more sleep and then I'm on my first vacation! Mama went to Petsmart this morning and bought us some treats and some hats to wear on Halloween. Well, not on Halloween, but on the weekend before since we will be camping and we will decorate our camper and carve a pumpkin and all that stuff that people do. I've never had a Halloween before, so I'm not really sure what goes on. I do know that I have a hat to wear and Scout thinks it's a stuffie and she tried to take it off my head. Do you want to see it? I probably should wait to show you on Halloween, but...okay.

I'm a pirate!

Here's Scout wearing it:

She said "But, I don't want to be a pirate!" LOL It's funny if you watch Seinfeld.

Scout has a pumpkin hat.


It came with the skull bandana which doesn't make sense, but it works good for my outfit. Mama has a pumpkin bandana for Scout to wear, so it all works out. Mama almost bought her a witch hat, but decided that would be mean.

Mama saw our greyhound friends, Blue and Dave at the Petsmart along with their Mom. Dave tried on our hats to make sure they would fit us. We couldn't go since I have a cast on my leg. Mama can't lift me in and out of the Jeep.

This afternoon has been spent packing up the RV for our trip. I don't know why it takes them so long to do it. My frog it packed along with my meds and I'm ready to go.

We won't have Internet service, so I won't be able to tell you about our trip until we get back home.

See ya!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Going On Vacation!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    We're going to miss y'all! Hurry back with all y'alls stories! Can't wait! Especially about Halloween. We're so rural we don't do Halloween. No one comes. Churches have parties for kids but not dogs. :(

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costumes are awesome! I am totally impressed!

    I hope you have a great time camping!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hats! You look pretty excited about having it on. What a sweet face for a pirate! Scout doesn't look as happy about the hat, but then this is your first Halloween so I would guess it is pretty exciting for you. Hope your vacation went really well and that you enjoyed it completely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the Pirate and the Pumpkin are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those hats. It sure makes me smile to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...