Friday, October 21, 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!

I hope today is the last full day that I have to wear my cast. Mama and I are excited and nervous about tomorrow. The x-ray looked really good last time, so we can't imagine that I will have to have another cast, but you never know.

Scout and I are ready to play, but Mama said I may still have restrictions. She said she will be nervous when I'm finally allowed to run. I don't know why. I'm an excellent runner.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Hopes He Looses His Cast Tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! I know momma will still be nervous. Heck I am still nervous about Sadie and she only dislocated her toe. You'll be a good boy though, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Joey! I can't wait to see you running around and having fun with Scout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey we are keeping paws crossed fur that cast thing to be off you. Our M would be nervous too cuz she loves us just like ur M
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are keeping our paws crossed!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey- your leg will be so light you won't know what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you! I hope that you're out there tearing up the grass in no time!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...