Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's A Gloomy Morning

It's a gloomy morning.  I just feel like laying around and napping. 

The world series was postponed due to the rain last night.  They are playing tonight.  Paws are crossed that the Cards win tonight.  If there is a game seven, we won't be able to watch it because we are going camping.  There is not TV reception there, but we can listen to it on the radio.

Mama has been really busy with work this week and she is stressing.  She said next week will be even worse.  YIKES!   I'm being a good boy though and not giving her any problems.

I wish Mama could retire like me, so that we could snuggle all day.

I'm a good snuggler.

Go Cards!!!!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Resting Up For A Camping Weekend

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from the St. Louis area and have been meaning to introduce myself to a fellow cardinals fan :) Since I am having a lazy morning too I thought it would be a good time to say hi and also go cards!!!

    (I may have posted this comment first on a post from 2008... oops. Sorry about that, computer dunce here. Told you I was having a lazy morning- clearly I am not quite awake yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, you are so cute. I bet you are a great cuddler. Have you and Scout been doing any cuddling or playing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey you are being such a good boy while your mommy is busy with work, im sure she will make it up to you.

    Yeah we were excited the game got postponed cause that meant a longer walk for us last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your gloomy day nap

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Resting on a gloomy day is always a good thing. How is Miss Scout today?

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a lot of you to snuggle! The Cards did it!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...