Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's A Gloomy Morning

It's a gloomy morning.  I just feel like laying around and napping. 

The world series was postponed due to the rain last night.  They are playing tonight.  Paws are crossed that the Cards win tonight.  If there is a game seven, we won't be able to watch it because we are going camping.  There is not TV reception there, but we can listen to it on the radio.

Mama has been really busy with work this week and she is stressing.  She said next week will be even worse.  YIKES!   I'm being a good boy though and not giving her any problems.

I wish Mama could retire like me, so that we could snuggle all day.

I'm a good snuggler.

Go Cards!!!!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Resting Up For A Camping Weekend

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...