Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We are sad this Halloween because Dad is not home.  Last year, we were camping and it was the best time with all the kids coming to see us in our costumes. We hope next year is fun.

Here is our attempt at getting in the spirit.

Scout really needs an Eeyore costume.

I am feeling down in the dumps today.  Can't you tell?  Mama is not feeling well.  She thinks it is allergies.  Maybe I have allergies, too.

Oh, a squirrel!
I have another outfit, but I guess I will save it for next year.  Mama wants to get me a Superman costume. She thinks I would look really cool in it.  The vet said yesterday that I still had my running muscles. I might just bust through a Superman costume.  BOL!

Deccy, asked if I cried like a girl yesterday.  No, I did not, I screamed like a boy.  It was not a girly scream at all. Deccy, it hurt!  I had to have a bandage and it was blue. BOL!   Bunny asked if we visited the magic food window after our vet visit.  No, we did not.  Our window on the Jeep is still broke, so there is no magic food window for us.  Mama really misses the magic food window.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes Everyone Has A Nice Halloween

9 comments:

  1. Have a happy Halloween guys. Hope your momma gets to feeling better real soon.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween costumes, aww cheer up, Dad will be back soon.
    Hope your mum feels much better soon and your ouchie has gone away Joey.
    Happy Halloween dear friends!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween. My crew is going as pirates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just DYING from the cute! That pirate hat is DARLING! And I'm so sorry hear that you can't visit the magic window. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. No magic food window is not a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* No magic food window?! The HORROR! Joey, I thought I made it through Halloween okay, but now I know what my nightmares will be about!

    I think you'd make a great Superman, but your hat is fantastic! I need one of those!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it was worth it for a blue bandage eh mate.... though next time hold out for the orange one with skull & crossbones..... well cool! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Late Halloween

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...