Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bunnies Are Everywhere!

We were on a walk this morning and we had to stop and watch the bunnies.  They shook their furry white tails at us.  I think they were laughing at us because they saw we were on leashes and couldn't get to them.
(I look taller than Scout, but it's just the angle of the camera or something.)

Yesterday, Mama saw a baby bunny run into our shed. We knew those bunnies were up to something in that shed.

I'm happy to say that I am not limping from my run yesterday. Mama said that I cannot run again for a few days.  She is so worried that I will get hurt before our HUGE adventure starts.   Oh, I forgot to tell you that after I ran the two laps, I play bowed to Mama.  I have never done that before. Mama says I am being a very good boy while Daddy is gone.  I'm being her buddy.  I follow her wherever she goes. Scout just sleeps.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Ready To Teach Those Bunnies A Lesson
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...