Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bunnies Are Everywhere!

We were on a walk this morning and we had to stop and watch the bunnies.  They shook their furry white tails at us.  I think they were laughing at us because they saw we were on leashes and couldn't get to them.
(I look taller than Scout, but it's just the angle of the camera or something.)

Yesterday, Mama saw a baby bunny run into our shed. We knew those bunnies were up to something in that shed.

I'm happy to say that I am not limping from my run yesterday. Mama said that I cannot run again for a few days.  She is so worried that I will get hurt before our HUGE adventure starts.   Oh, I forgot to tell you that after I ran the two laps, I play bowed to Mama.  I have never done that before. Mama says I am being a very good boy while Daddy is gone.  I'm being her buddy.  I follow her wherever she goes. Scout just sleeps.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Ready To Teach Those Bunnies A Lesson

6 comments:

  1. You play bowed! You must have been so happy. My boys wish we had more bunnies around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a bunny in our backyard too, Joey! Rascal scrambled under the fence before we could get to him (or her). Drats!

    Freedom, Casper & Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't hurt your leg! You know, if there is one baby bunny, there are probably more...those bunnys multiple fast. Yesterday we had ducks and a porcupine in our yard. We didn't care about the ducks, but that porcupine sent us bonkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bunnies must be having a good time in your garden. We think you are both being very restrained just watching!
    We are glad your life is so happy now Joey.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all,

    Just stopped by to say "hi" and see how y'all are doing. Glad you're doing okay today, Joey!

    Hope y'all are having a great week!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey, you're such a momma's boy.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...