Friday, April 13, 2012

It's My First Restriction-Free Day!!!!

It's finally here!  I am restriction-free. We do not know why my name is messed up on the banner.  Mama is still going to limit my running.  She says I need to work into it.   I can now ride in the Jeep since I can get in and out on my own. I'm not sure if we are going anywhere today.  It's a rainy day.  Blah!

Remember this?  Poor me!

Thank goodness that is over with. I now look like this:

I'm more mature looking now, don't you think?   Mama says looks can be deceiving. 

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Now Restriction-Free!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being restriction free Joey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day. You do look more regal in the second pic. Maybe it's because you are on a bed meant for royalty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo congrats!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!
    We are so happy for you Joey. You did it at last.
    Congratulations and take it easy.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! Please listen to your Mama, Joey, and don't do too much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey, I think you look fantastic! You've healed up really well and I bet you'll be out there running in no time. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...