Friday, April 27, 2012

He's Home!

Daddy finally made it home last night. He didn't get home until around 11 p.m. It seemed like the day stretched on forever. Mama along with Grandpa and Grandma left our house at 7:30 p.m. to pick him up. The airport is about an hour away. They stopped at Wendy's on the way home since he was hungry. I guess it didn't matter to them that we were waiting for him.

Mama took a video of us. The color is not great since the lighting was bad, but you can see us. I was excited, but this is how I act when I'm excited. I run from room to room and I eat my food. I always do that when Dad comes home from work. After I calmed down, I got hugs from Daddy. I had to check on Daddy a few times last night to be sure he was still in bed. I can't believe he is finally home. 

Did you notice my fancy foot work?  See, my leg is doing good even with my fun run this week.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Happy To Have His Family All Together Again

7 comments:

  1. How exciting to have daddy back. I can tell you were super excited by your crazy tail. Are you ready for Big Adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome!!! Haylie loves when her daddy comes home, gets all excited for hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy and excited for you! Enjoy your time with daddy and I hope your trip starts out well!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful reunion and welcome home!
    You both look so happy to see your Dad.
    We are counting down with you to your HUGE adventure!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy reunion! Beckett runs around for a toy when he gets excited too! Scout looks so sweet with her Daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...