Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bunnies, Squirrels, Cows, And Goats, Oh My!

This morning on our walk, we saw bunnies, squirrels, cows and goats. The bunnies and squirrels were fun to watch, of course.  The goats were very interesting. 
Mama didn't let us get too close because their Mama was giving us a nasty look. There was another goat that may have been their Dad and he was really watching us.  Sorry the picture isn't better.   Mama took it on her phone and it didn't turn out too good.

After we got home, Mama left us.  She went to yard sales. She's been doing that since Daddy has been gone.  She loads up her Tom Tom with the addresses and off she goes.  She says it's a fun time.

She came home and I got to play in the big yard.  Can you see me?
 What about now?
 Now?  I'm that white speck by the bushes near the shed. Really, I am there.


I love being on my own in the yard.  Mama is still not letting me and Scout in the big yard together.  Scout has to watch me from the deck.
After I played in the yard, Scout played in the yard.  She did two laps and smiled at us as she ran by.  I then took my turn and just did a trot around the yard, but I zoomed past Mama and ran up the ramp which caused her to say "JOEY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!"  

Mama started loading up the motor home today.  She made four or five trips and declared that she was tired.  She then sprayed the weeds in the driveway.  She finally sat down and turned on the computer and here I am writing to you about today's events. 

Oh, Mama made us new collars yesterday.


See, they have the states on them.  Very cool for traveling.  Scout needs to switch out her purple ID collar for a blue one because the purple clashes.  I have a blue one too.  Mama needs to wash my black ID collar.  I better add that to the list of things we need to do.

Five more days until you know who gets home!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Has Had A Busy Saturday

6 comments:

  1. You were very good to watch the animals patiently, those babies are very cute. We love your big garden, you have lots of room to run around.
    Your collars are gorgeous and perfect for your HUGE adventure. Your mum is very talented!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new collars look great & I know your trip is going to be a super fun adventure. I love to go camping!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those new collars! That is perfect for traveling or for Independence Day. I hope you're getting almost packed for your big trip. It will be here before you know it!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was a busy day. I love garage sales. I bet your momma had a great time. I LOVE your new collars and I agree, they are perfect for your upcoming adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby goats are so cute. Cool new collars. Sounds like you guys are ready for daddy to get home, so you can hit the road.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...