Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Not A Morning Dog


I'm not a morning dog. I like to slowly wake up in the morning. Sometimes I sleep all night in the kitchen and sometimes it is the living room.  Mama always comes in and says good morning to me and gives me an ear rub.  I chatter a little and then she asks if I want to go outside.  Sometimes I will go out and stand on the deck and survey my kingdom, but I rarely do my business until later.  Sometimes I just stay in bed and save checking out the yard for later.  If Mama has opened the curtains, I cover my eyes or I go to the office to sleep because it's very dark in there.  It takes me about an hour to wake up and begin my day.  Mama thinks it's funny that it takes me so long to get going in the morning.  She is a morning person and when she gets up, she is ready to start the day.  I like to linger in bed. 

Are the rest of you morning dogs or evening dogs?

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes To Wake Up Slowly

Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...