Thursday, January 26, 2012

...But I Like The Rain

Yesterday, we had a rainy day.  I don't mind the rain. I wanted to stay out all day.  Mama didn't agree.


Mama: "Joey, it's 34 degrees.  You can't stand in the rain."

 Me: "But Mama, the bunny is out in the rain!"



Me: "Besides, when I come in, you wrap me in a warm towel."

Me: "I'm dry now.  Can I go back out?  Please?"

Mama said I pushed her buttons yesterday because I wanted to be out in the rain ALL DAY.  Honestly, I don't know why I can't just stay outside.  It's a lot more fun than being in the house.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes A Rainy Day And A Rainy Night
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...