Saturday, January 7, 2012

Joey Isn't Quiet When He Sleeps

Scout here with a video showing Joey sleeping.   Sometimes he makes a noise like a horse, but this is not it.  I would be embarrassed if I did this, but not Joey.  He's a typical boy.  He can do things and not care how he looks.  Mama said it's good that he can "dance like no one is watching".  I'm not sure what that means, but I'm too dignified for that.  It's like when Mama walks in the room and says "who has gas?"  Why does she even have to ask that?  We all know it's Joey.


Scout
The Greyhound Who Wonders If All Brothers Are Silly

7 comments:

  1. That is too darn cute. Bet he is proud to show the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, once again Joey has me laughing outloud. Joey and Scout remind me so much of Freedom and Casper. In fact, while I was laughing at Joey, Casper was on his bed making his little whining noises. I don't know why, he just whines sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! How cute! Jazz moves around alot when she sleeps too! She feels you Joey!

    XXOO, The Cape Cod Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry does that sometimes but not for that long..too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, he must be having a good dream. Beckett does that sometimes too and makes the "horsey" sounds too.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...