Monday, January 2, 2012

We Have A Ramp!

Our ramp is complete!  It's fun!  Here is the view from the top.

Mama is ordering this sign to hang over the "starting gate".


Mama took a video of Scout using the ramp.  This is not her first time on it.  The first time, she came right down. This time, she is being typical Scout.  She is doing it her way.


Here I am coming down the ramp.  Daddy thought Mama was taking a still picture of me, so he wouldn't let me go through the "starting gate" right away.  I have to wear a leash so that Mama can catch me since I'm not allowed to run through the yard on my own yet.

They are going to the store today to buy the fencing that will keep us in a smaller area of the yard so that we can use our ramp.  We are excited!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Likes Being In A Starting Gate Again

8 comments:

  1. The expressway sign is a great idea. We don't have a 'starting gate', as that is the main way the humans get in the yard too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ramp!! I love the sign too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Scout was taking a "tour" of the ramp. The sign is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I will have to show our Dad!!!
    Miss Veil

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea!!

    XXOO
    Jazz, Felix & Freedom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go, Joey! You are going to love an expressway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love your greyhound express, much better than stairs!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the ramp! I love Scout's nose to the camera when she comes down!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...