Monday, January 23, 2012

I've Been Here 6 Months!

Today is my 6 month anniversary of living here.(The above photo is me coming home for the first time.)  It's really gone pretty fast considering everything that has happened to me.  I had my surgery a month after moving here.  I stayed in the hospital for ten days.  Then, I wore that silly cast for 6 weeks and then I had to wear that even sillier bandage for 3 weeks.  Mama and I had battles over me taking medicine, but now I love peanut butter, so it's not an issue anymore.

I don't think we are doing anything to celebrate.  Daddy is in Los Angeles this week. I wanted to go, but he said I wouldn't pass for luggage.  Mama said we can break open the big dog sampler pack that we got from Best Bully Sticks last week tonight to keep us entertained since we really miss Daddy when he is away.

We did go to the park yesterday. We saw deer and I got really excited over them. They were shaking their white tails at me.  They reminded me of bunnies with their white tails.  We walked in two different area of the park, so that was really fun.  The new area had all sorts of new smells and Scout and I could have stayed there all day.  We hope the weather remains good so we can go back next week.

Joey
The Greyhound Who Has Been Home For 6 Months
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...