Monday, January 16, 2012

We Have Lights!


What are they attached to?

The Greyhound Expressway, of course!  Scout is a little scared going out at night, so Mama thought lights might help her.  We have a light that comes on when we reach the bottom of the ramp, but we have to get there first.  We don't have a good place to put electric lights, so the folks bought us solar rope lights.

Our four day weekend has come to an end.  We had fun. We didn't do a whole lot, but we were with both Mama and Daddy and that's always fun, well, almost always.  We did go to the park on Sunday.  We didn't walk as much as we did the week before because Mama felt I overdid it.  We only did one lap around the campground this time.  I wanted to do more and even Scout wanted to walk more, but Mama said NO.  We drove around and saw all the other dogs that were walking.  I whined, of course.  I always whine when I see other dogs.  Heck, I whine whenever I ride in the car.  I drive Mama crazy with my whining.  I drive Daddy crazy with my drool.  I have a tendency to shake my head and drool flies in the car.  He is not amused. 

Any tips to help me stop whining?  

Joey
The Greyhound Who Likes Four Day Weekends

7 comments:

  1. Cool lights. Like a runway ramp at the airport. I like 4 day weekends too, but 7 days weekends would be even better. I try not to think about all the nose prints on the windows or head shaking going on in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Those runway lights are so cool! Just like the fashion runways of Paris! Oh, Joey, I'm jealous!

    Mom says she's been telling Blueberry to quit whining for eight years now and she still hasn't stopped, so we don't really have any advice on that front!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are spoiled with that ramp guys!! I love the car and am really good though it does take me ages to sit down and Mum is usually yelling "For God's sake Dcclan I can't see a bl**dy thing out of the back window...!" But apart from that... Would a toy or chewstick help? Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea putting lights along the ramp, it is practical and pretty!
    Glad you enjoyed your long weekend.
    Dip, Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casper is a whiner. I just think it's who you are or who you aren't; but ask for some really cool things to help you stop...treats, bully sticks, toys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veil is a whiner too but not usually in the car while its going anyway, just when it stops. Your lights are a great idea, makes the expressway much safer in the dark and very fancy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice lights. Whiners are annoying, Joey. You should cut it out.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...