Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scout Has Something To Say

I let Joey do most of the blogging these days because I have other things to do like sleeping.  However, I need to say something today.  People always comment on how big I am.  Many people think I'm a boy.  I'm tall and I'm long and yes, I am big-boned..  I'm taller than Joey.  I'm definitely a tomboy.  Well, let me just say that if I wasn't a big girl, I would have a real problem with Joseph.  The boy is a bully!  He loves to push me out of the way when anyone is petting me.  He doesn't want their attention, he just doesn't want me to get it. When we are waiting to get our leashes on to go outside, Joey bumps into me.  Daddy says we are playing bumper dogs.  If I was a small girl, I would be flying across the room instead of standing my ground.  Yes, sometimes it's good to be big.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Can Hold Her Own Next To The Big Boys

10 comments:

  1. You are perfect! My Dixie was exactly like you. She was tall for a girl too. She was also a tomboy. You stand your ground girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lanie girl is big and sturdy too, even a tiny bit bigger than our new boy. She's almost 13 and she can still play bumper dogs. Good for you, Scout. You stand up for yourself, gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a beatuiful big girl Scout, sometimes we dogs can be a little selfish - we 3 are just the same, always pushing each other out of the way.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a BBG, Big Brindle Girl. My Stella is a BBG, and I love her all the more for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout, you go girl and don't let that young brother push you around. I think you are beautiful and just the right size - Wanda thinks so too.

    P.S. Glad to hear from you - do it more often, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Scout, Maddy is a big girl too and Beckett is slightly scared of her I think. She doesn't let him get away with anything. It's good to be able to hold off the hip-checks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys! I'm glad you can take care of yourself Scout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blueberry is the tallest one here! She's taller than me by a lot, taller than Morgan and taller than a lot of male Greyhounds that we meet, but she is GORGEOUS! Mom calls her the supermodel dog, and she really is. I don't think you should feel a bit bad about being tall or not backing down to Joey. I can't believe that he tries to push you around, though! Tell him his sister is shocked!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Sweetheart! Mum says Ganny's old dog Sally used to walk under Uncle Flynn's tummy and push him out of the way Hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...